Sunday, May 17, 2009

The waiting game is the worst!

Well, everyone, Mommy Spoon is having contractions every 20-30 minutes at this point. It looks like we're going to go to the hospital sometime this afternoon. We've done about all we can think to do at this point. Being active, walking, relaxing, all of it. Now we face the waiting game.

I'd make another pop culture reference -or first-letter in the paragraph acronym- for this post, but right now I can't think of any. Try and find some of the acronyms I've already done, they're really fun to find. Well, I did make one for this post. It's my thoughts on reaching the finish line.

Now, though, is the time to get off this computer and take care of Mommy Spoon. Wish us luck, keep us in your prayers! -Daddy Spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment