Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mamacita... (what does that mean?)

Mommy and Daddy Spoon took some more pictures of me yesterday. We're getting closer and closer to celebrating my arrival in person, so they went to a nice park yesterday to take advantage of the wonderful weather.

Rawr! Look out people. Mamacita in action! (What does mamacita even mean? I don't speak the Spanish language. Just the Cute one)
Oooh, look! Mommy is so beautiful, she glows! (Daddy says she is so heavenly, it's hard to see her through all the clouds. Mommy Spoon always rolls her eyes when he says things like that)
Mommy Spoon really likes this picture. Daddy says she is a gorgeous and elegant lady. The photos prove it!
Oh, hee hee hee, something funny happened while we were taking pics near the cherry blossom tree. Another couple (a cowboy and his girl) walked near us, but stopped on the bridge to kiss for a long time.

I had to cover my eyes.

When they passed by, looking at me Daddy Spoon said to Mommy, "Look what they have to look forward to in a few months." Immediately after that another lady passed by with her new baby, pushing the lil guy in a stroller. Without missing a beat, Daddy said, "And that's what we have to look forward to in a few months!" The woman heard Daddy, then stopped and asked Mommy Spoon when I was due. It was very funny!

After that park, we went to a beach. It was near the mountains. Hee hee hee, see? Look, it's Mt. Rainier in the background! I'm bigger though! I've grown a lot this week!
After a nice walk along the waterfront, Mommy Spoon stopped to strike a thoughtful pose. I wonder if she's daydreaming about me or her sexy man that's taking all these lovely pictures of her!
The three of us had a great time. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing. We even drove by a zoo that I will get to visit someday. I can't wait! Daddy Spoon took some nice pictures of the animals at the park we went to. Here they are for you to see!
There were a lot of birds there. I couldn't feed any though. We didn't have any birdseed. Too bad... maybe next time.
And this is where we saw a Cullen. Daddy says that they are very fast, hard to photograph and shimmer in the sunlight.
Wait. Mommy glows! And in the sunlight! Is she a Cullen too? (Daddy said no. Mommy Spoon is not a Cullen. Mommy is a hottie, according to Daddy. Oh. Ok. If Daddy says so then it is a fact)

Yes, Daddy Spoon is right. Mommy is a hottie. You can't argue with a photograph.
Well, that was our photo excursion. (I used a big word! Hee hee hee) We had a grand time!

No comments:

Post a Comment