Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day! It was such a nice day. Daddy Spoon brought Mommy and Grandma Spoon some flowers, a gift to all the mothers at church. So Daddy grabbed two tiny pansies. I'll skip any bad puns, thank you very much! Tomorrow they will be planted in the ground. They will look so pretty! Perhaps like these flowers someday!
One of the kitties tried eating some of the petals off of the flowers and attacked one. So the flowers were moved outside. Grandma Spoon made dinner tonight and it was very yummy. I am happily snug and content after dinner. I know that everyone wants me to come and introduce myself to the world, but I'm not ready yet. I'll be certain to make my appearance when the time is right! Hee hee hee, I sure know how to keep everyone in suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment