Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Photos!

Yesterday was a very good day. Daddy Spoon took some more pictures of Mommy Spoon. They love taking pictures, but I don't like it as much. The camera flash is too bright! I don't like it! I keep seeing spots, and I'm not talking about the puppy dog kind. Oh boy, I sure hope that I don't have to worry about those annoying camera flashes after I'm born.
Look at Mommy! She loves the color pink. I wonder how much I will like that color. I think green is a much better color. But that's just me.
Mommy's belly is soooo big! I am one big Baby Spoon!
Hee hee hee, everyone loves me! Even my Mr. Giraffe! He sings to me and gives me kisses, just like Daddy Spoon does!
Ooooh, Daddy Spoon got creative for Mother's Day! He wrote a note for me. I love my Mommy!!! She takes good care of me! Yes she does!!!
Grandma Spoon is here to give me some attention. It was Mother's Day, but is there a Grandma's Day?
Hee hee hee, it's the chiwoowoo. Killer Khan is used to being the focus of the house. He certainly stole the focus of the camera because Mommy and Grandma are blurry!
*Squeeee* it's Daddy Spoon! He's pointing at me, and I know he loves me! I love him too!
Hee hee, the picture says it all. I love my Mommy Spoon! We had a very nice Mother's Day, and I can't wait to be just as cute for Mommy Spoon next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment