Friday, May 8, 2009

S'more, s'more! Some more!

Hee hee hee, Mommy Spoon is so silly. I love her, but she is silly. After dinner tonight, she made s'mores for dessert and they were oh so tasty!!! But they were oh so melty too!!! Mommy tried to share them with me, but the s'mores dripped everywhere! On the chair, on her jeans, it was oh so silly. Grandma Spoon and Daddy Spoon both laughed with Mommy at how funny it was. And even more when Daddy suggested different ways to clean up the spilled melt chocolate. Until they were red in the face. Mommy couldn't laugh as much as they could. Something keeps her from having belly laughs, and I think it's me. (See me here? Don't Mommy and I look cute?) Hee hee.
Hee hee hee, silly Mommy Spoon. I love you! I can't wait for you to be my Mommy after I'm born! You are such a good Mommy already!

No comments:

Post a Comment