Sunday, May 17, 2009

Belly grins

One of the photos that I wanted to take very badly before Baby Spoon made her debut was a cute shot of me and the baby belly. I had seen it in a parenting magazine and really liked the image. After we finished our garage sale bargaining with Mommy Spoon's friend yesterday, she was nice enough to take a few pics for us.

Here they are! -Daddy Spoon

Both Mommy Spoon and I have different takes on which of these two pics is better. I like the one above, her the one below. You can enjoy both!
Aha! I know that you're in there, little one. When will you come out to play games with Daddy Spoon?
Belly grins, Daddy grins, everyone grins. It sounds like a Dr. Suess book, lol.
Yes, we do have a great thing going on. And it will all become even greater after tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment