Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tonight, tonight

Though one of my favorite songs -and I don't want to get anyone's hopes raised prematurely- tonight, tonight may be the night. Mommy Spoon is having some big contractions tonight. "The impossible is possible tonight," as the song goes... 

Most definitely! We may become parents of a magical, wonderful Baby Spoon tonight. What a blessing indeed.

If so, we'll be posting pics after things calm down. If not, tomorrow I'll be posting some lovely pics taken earlier today. Either way, there will be photos! -Daddy Spoon

2 comments:

  1. I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!! I wish I knew something lol... if there is anything to know :)

    Good Luck Spoon Family!!!!! Can't wait to see the photos once it is all calmed down!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pics of the little baby spoon! I hope baby and mommy are doing well this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete