Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mommy packs good lunches

Whoa! It's cold out here. Bright too. I'm not sure I like it out here half of the time, but I made it. I can't believe what they had to do for me to be born. Holy smokes, it was intense. Like trying to two-fist some melty smores. Mommy has tried that a few times, hee hee hee. She and I both like our smores!

Everytime I move, I see Daddy or Mommy following me with a camera. I wonder how many pictures they have taken of me. I don't know. They are having so much fun. Hee hee hee!

Daddy and Mommy Spoon are so pleased to see me! And hold me! They love me so much. I told them "thank you" for being my parents, hee hee hee.

I knew that they would take good care of me. I knew it. I love them too. We are a family of spoons, and spoons got to stick together.

So far my favorite thing is when Mommy helps take care of me while I eat. She packs good lunches. Mommy has the good stuff, and it knocks me right out. She told me that Daddy Spoon gets food comas too. Hee hee hee, silly Daddy.

I like sleeping too. Daddy Spoon wraps me up and I fall asleep. Very fast. Sometimes I'll make him work for it, and be very fussy. Hee hee hee, before we leave the hospital I'll have Daddy wrapped around my finger tighter than he can wrap my swaddling cloths!

This is a big, wide world. Much larger than my old womb. But I needed to get out and stretch my wings. How can I be the gem of my parent's lives if I'm not out there to be cute as can be?

1 comment: