Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pictures for this week!

Sorry, everyone! This has been a busy week and I haven't been able to get Daddy Spoon to post new pictures of me. We shot some pics on Monday. Here they are! (Well, some of them. More to post tomorrow! Hee hee hee!!)
Mommy Spoon looks lovely. Daddy caught her glowing again. She is radiant and beautiful!
I think Mommy sees me! I know she can certainly see me kick and push around in there. Hee hee hee!
Daddy Spoon includes himself in the action. Hey! He's giving me a hug! *squeeee!* We love each other soooo much! I can't wait to be held by my Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the birth! I want to take photos of three of you this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute photos. Good luck with the big day bring the new little Spoon into the world!!

    ReplyDelete