Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Tiring Job

So it's been a week since I was born! Wow, how the time flies. Hee hee hee, I like it out here. Mommy and Daddy Spoon have been taking such good care of me. I'm glad I picked them to be my parents. I knew they would take good care of me. Mommy makes sure that I eat all of my food and that my face is clean when I finish. She is a good Mommy. Daddy stays up with me late at night and plays with me when everyone else is asleep. He is a good Daddy. I love, love, love them so much!
Every time I finish my fantastic lunches, I get very sleepy. Mommy calls it a "food coma" and has told me that I get that problem from Daddy. Daddy Spoon, you need to tell me why I get food comas. I can't be awake and cute for everyone while I'm sound asleep! »»{O.0}«« I guess I'll just have to find a way to be cute even when I'm tired. Hee hee hee!
Even Daddy gets tired. I think it's from all the late night play sessions with me. He's a good Daddy Spoon. Mommy does such a good Mommy job and she gets tired. So our Mommy Spoon needs her power naps and sleepy time as much as I do! Maybe even more. It's a good thing Daddy is around to play with so much! Hee hee hee, he's a scruffy Daddy too. I like finding ways for him to hold me and play with me. Being so cute and cuddly is a tiring job, but someone has to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment