Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

It's a very good thing that I've become so adept at diaper changing over the course of being the 2nd in a family of six. Our little Baby Spoon is becoming notorious for soiling a freshly changed diaper. I fail to see the appeal. Wouldn't it be more sensible to soil a diaper that is already wet? Versus soiling the diaper that replaced the one that was wet? Either way, Babykins has a vendetta against all the clean diapers in the house. I do believe this vendetta will not be fulfilled until all of the clean diapers have been soiled. I will keep everyone informed on the progress of my theory. -Daddy Spoon.

1 comment:

  1. and she just did it again. while i was holding her. with the most serene and peaceful expression on her face. i need to leave the room so Mommy Spoon can top laughing. i have to go now...

    ReplyDelete