Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exciting news!

We did some very exciting things today. Mommy Spoon had some contractions this morning. I don't know what those are about. It feels like someone is rocking the boat. I can't figure out what to do when that happens, but I'm sure I'll get some inspiration soon. I'm one smart cookie.

Another thing that we did this morning was to go with one of Mommy Spoon's friends on a huge garage sale hunt. It happens once a year in a very posh area of town. It is the place to go to find some good deals. And find good deals we did! Daddy Spoon bought a nice bike for $10, while he and Mommy found a brand-new pack-n-play for $35. We also got a play gym for cheap too. I'm decked out, folks! Stylin' and profilin' as Mommy Spoon says. Hee hee hee. Even Mommy Spoon's friend found some good deals. Everyone was happy.

If you ask me, I think Daddy Spoon is happier about the pack-n-play than the bicycle. He wants to take me camping now! Eeep! I don't know if I'll like that. Who knows though? It could be very cool. I'll have to find out for myself. Hee hee hee!

Tonight was an easy, relaxed night. I tried to be as well-behaved as possible. Mommy Spoon rewarded me with some ice cream from DQ. I like ice cream! MMMMMMMMM, tasty. But I do confess the only time I made a fuss was when Daddy and Mommy were kissing. I gave a polite little kick to remind them to cut out that nonsense. I can see it, ya know! Good behaviour can only last so long, gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment