Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bragging Rights

So one of the nurses came by earlier today to do a check-up on our Baby Spoon. She's apparently the talk of the nurses' station. Not only has she won over the hearts of all the nurses on the floor with her gentle demeanor and chubby smiles -the charmer that she is- but Opal is the largest baby on the entire floor. Believe you me, I thought we only had family bragging rights... but we have bragging rights in the entire hospital too! I do believe that is called in the internet lingo speak, "For the Win." -Daddy Spoon.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Opal's a *very* big baby and Natalie isn't a very big person to fit such a big baby so I think that it makes it even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm such a cute baby! yes I am, yes I am! :)

    ReplyDelete