Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Starting early.. already?

Veggies. Yes, I said it. Veggies. Mommy and Daddy Spoon are trying to use the puppy dog to get me prepped early for my veggies. Just watch what they did after Daddy came back from taking Killer Khan out for a walk. I suspect they want to make an example out of him for me..


Well, Killer does like his vegetables. It seems broccoli is his new favorite.
He plays with it, sniffs at it, he even eats it!
Nom nom nom.. broccoli.
Killer seems to like his broccoli. Me? I'm not so sure. We'll see. I haven't figured out this veggies thing yet. But I hear potatoes are delicious...

3 comments:

  1. What, that's exactly how I eat my broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's true. i've seen frank eat broccoli...lol

    btw, i think "killer" fits this chihuahua perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...Killer is so cute! I love how he rolls all over the broccoli! I need to give Sadie-dog veggies as snacks according to the vet (Sadie-dog is a little bit of an oval these days), but Sadie doesn't enjoy them as much as Killer.

    I hope Baby Spoon likes veggies--once Baby Spoon is veggie age.

    ReplyDelete