Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The clock draws down...

Hullo, everyone. Baby Spoon is asleep, so I'm subbing in for tonight's entry.

We had a busy day today. The clock is drawing down and we're getting closer and closer to our special arrival. It's exciting and anxiety inducing at the same time. Mommy Spoon and I spent a much-needed day getting Baby Spoon's room put together. And yes, there are photos. I just don't have them on my camera. That blog post is a project for Mommy Spoon.

The last few weeks have been so furiously paced that I haven't had much time to reflect on the responsibility that comes with being a father. It is something that I look forward to. For a time, I didn't feel ready for that type of responsibility. Now I'm at a point in my adulthood where I feel mature enough to be a father, and confident enough to know that Mommy Spoon and I will do a fine job of being parents. We are a good team, and raising our precious little Spoon will be much easier with her help.

Yet for now, it's time to join Mommy and Baby in slumberland. Tomorrow will be another busy day! They always are. : )

1 comment:

  1. I know that both you will be super awesome parents. That little person is going to have sooo much love :)

    ReplyDelete