Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Today was Easter.


I had a good day. I woke up Mommy Spoon early because I wanted to tell her about Easter. I was excited. Easter only happens once a year.

Dinner tonight was very yummy. Mommy Spoon and Gramma made a yummy feast. Daddy Spoon was excited for dinner too. We ate ham and scalloped potatoes with bread rolls and fruit salad. Daddy Spoon ate too much. He eats more than I do. I think he gets more excited about food than I do.

After dinner, Daddy Spoon took a few pictures of me and Mommy Spoon. Here they are:
I like getting my picture taken. So does Mommy. See how excited she is?
Here is another photo. I had Mommy move her hand out of the way. I wanted to be in the picture too!

Easter is a special holiday. I listened to Daddy read to me why Easter is so special: He read me this. And this. I can't wait to learn more about Easter next year!

2 comments:

  1. What a special time for your little one to look back on one day~
    These special moments go by so fast, it is wonderful that you two are doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you had a blog! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete