Saturday, April 18, 2009

April Showers bring May Flowers

Mommy says that April showers bring May flowers. Or vegetables. Mommy has been working a lot in the garden lately. Daddy has been helping too. They are excited because they already have a lot of tiny vegetable plants starting to grow. I think later on they want to mash these veggies up into baby food for me. I'm not sure how I feel about that...
Today is my Baby shower. I am very excited for it. I woke up Mommy Spoon very early today. I couldn't help it. When I get excited, the whole world has to know. So Mommy and Daddy were up early with me today. I performed for them. I just can't wait for my Baby shower! A whole group of people there to see me! I will perform for them too -if I have the energy for it.

If April showers bring May flowers, I wonder what my Baby shower will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment