Sunday, April 26, 2009

To the finish line we go!

Grandma Spoon made a delicious dinner tonight. Yummy short ribs and baked potato. We all ate outside and oh, boy, I loooove eating ribs and potatoes. I said, 'nom nom nom, potatoes' and gave Mommy some enthusiastic kicks to let her know how happy I was to eat good, tasty food.

Afterwards, Mommy, Daddy and Grandma finished the night by playing a card game. Something called Uno...? -but I don't speak Spanish. I can't tell what the point of the game is either, but I did get to hear everyone talk trash about who was going to win...

After the game was over, Daddy Spoon took some more pictures of the two cutest Spoons to ever pass in front of a camera lens.
Hee hee! I'm growing so fast, Mommy Spoon is running out of t-shirts that fit me! I blame Daddy and Grandma. They make all the good food. How can I resist? It's so tasty, I don't mind feeling a bit cramped.
Ooooh! See? Now I have some breathing room! Look at Mommy Spoon! Hee hee, we are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment