Thursday, April 16, 2009

Softly as the lights fade...

Hullo, everyone. Daddy Spoon here. Baby Spoon is busy taking a nap, so I figured I'd post some new photos of our two favorite spoons: The Momma & Baby Spoons.
The story behind the spoon nicknames is that early on while we were dating, Momma & I began to call each other "big spoon" and "little spoon" because we were such a perfect fit for each other -like two spoons stacked next to one another. When we learned about the fantastic baby news -and me, wanting to keep the baby's gender a surprise- it was a natural progression to call each other by new nicknames: "Daddy Spoon," "Mommy Spoon" and even "Baby Spoon."
And so I have a lot of fun taking pictures of our hot Mamacita & Babykins Spoons. Mmmm-hmmm... look at that. Mommy Spoon is so electrifying, she turns the wattage into hottage.
I think it goes without saying that there is a lot of love and excitement in our small, new family for the arrival of our Baby Spoon.

So that is the story behind the spoon nicknames, and I'll be sure to keep taking photos as time goes on. I doubt I'll run out of material to photograph with a Mamacita as foxy as this one! [Translation: Rawr!] I'll bet our Baby Spoon will be just as much fun to take pictures of as the Mommy Spoon.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where the whole spoon thing came from! That is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete