Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pool Time and Candy Canes

I Have had such a fun week! Hee hee hee, Mommy and Daddy Spoon are the best. They take such good care of me.

We went to the pool the other day! It was a lot of fun. I got to practice my floating and kicking. I kinda like this swimming thing. It's especially fun when Daddy and I play tag with Mommy. Hee hee hee, I tried my best -and Daddy helped- to stay away from Mommy but she kept getting me! I'll have to work on that "running away" thing Mommy was talking about. But oh, we had so much fun. We were all giggling and having a great time.

It was so funny last night. Since I'm too big for some of my clothes, Mommy picked out a new pair of jam-jams for me to sleep in and you know what? I looked like a big candy cane! Hee hee hee, I was the cutest candy cane ever. You better believe it. When Daddy Spoon brought me out into the living room everyone agreed that I was such a cute candy cane. I like being the cute one.

Now today is the day that Daddy Spoon is going to cut his hair. All off! All of it! Daddy says that he wants to have it turned into a wig for me since I'm so big. Mommy thinks that is silly. Me? I don't know what to think! Daddy Spoon will look so different! Will he be the same Daddy if he looks different? What if he gets replaced with a pod person? How will I know? Or what if his head gets so light from not having any hair that it floats away like a balloon? What will I do? What will Mommy do? I hope we don't have to chase down Daddy's head when it floats away... Oh, I sure hope his head stays put where it is supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment