Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Baby Spoon School of Fashion Critique

Sometimes I wonder if I should be amused in the manner that my daughter critiques the t-shirts I wear. Each day, I go through several of them. Not by my design, but hers. It boils down to one reason: spit-up. My left shoulder is going to reek of baby vomit for the next decade, I fear. Yet there is a silver lining to this cloud. I think I've figured out my aspiring fashion elitist daughter's method to convincing me that the shirt I have on is not up to her standards. It's simple, really. If I'm wearing a shirt that she doesn't like, she vomits on it. So I think the only way to determine which shirts are approved by the "Baby Spoon School of Fashion Critique" is by applying the scientific method and catalog the shirts that escape the punkin ba-bunkin hazing. Armed with a list of what shirts are approved, I should be safe of the fashion wrath of my adorable little critic. That's the working theory for right now, at least. Wish me luck! -Daddy Spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment