Friday, August 14, 2009

Fingers and Colors

Yay! I've been discovering fingers and colors lately. I'm happy for that. It means that I am going to be a big girl. Hee hee hee, I am a big girl already! Mommy and Daddy Spoon had to upgrade me to 6 month-old clothing this past week, plus upgrade my diapers to stage 3. I'm just too big for the smaller stuff! I'm happily growing and having a great time doing it!

Part of the fun of getting bigger is discovering things. I was at the store with Mommy and Grandma Spoon the other day and they put me in a red shopping cart. How do I know it was red? Well, I'm not sure. I don't know what colors are what yet. But I could see the color red on that shopping cart. It was one of the most mesmerizing things ever. I couldn't stop looking at it! I love the color red now. :D

Playing with Mommy and Daddy is even more fun now too, because I've discovered my fingers. I like putting them in my mouth. Especially my thumb. Everytime I do that, Mommy or Daddy scramble to find a pacifier for me. I don't understand why they keep switching my thumb for the pacifier. I have my thumb right here with me, the pacifier always becomes an archaeological expedition to uncover wherever I left it last. (You think they would get the hint eventually)

Anyways, I have my own ideas about what to do with those pesky pacifiers.

Hee hee hee! See? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment