Saturday, July 18, 2009

Not About the Drama

Hee hee hee, Mommy Spoon is silly. She says that I'm a drooling queen. Not a drama queen. I just want to figure out this whole teething thing. I don't want to be all drooly. It's bad for my image! And I can't have that, because I'm not about the drama. I like being a happy Baby Spoon.

Today is the day that I am two months old! Yay! I am a big Baby Spoon. Daddy Spoon thinks that I weigh 13 pounds already. I don't know, but my clothes are getting too tiny for me! Mommy is already putting me into clothing for a 6-month old! Watch out, people! I'm gonna take over the world with my cuteness.
Here I am playing on Daddy Spoon's tummy. Sometimes we have tummy time together. Daddy will put me on his belly, and I'll wiggle and squiggle all over the place. I wonder if that is why Mommy and Daddy call me a Wiggly-Squiggly Bug? I guess it is.

Today was a busy day for me. I was a very social Baby Spoon. I went to two birthday parties! One for my Auntie Jeanette and the other for Mommy and Daddy's friend Grant. The parties were fun! They were outside, and I got to meet a lot of people and watch the leaves blow in the trees from the wind. Plus I was universally adored by everyone. I do steal the show, because that is what this Baby Spoon does best!

No comments:

Post a Comment