Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Two Month Check Up

I am a big girl! Hee hee hee. I went in for my two month checkup today. Hee hee hee, I proved to Mommy and Daddy Spoon that I'm an ambitious little Babykins. I weigh 14 pounds now! Plus half an ounce. I'm also 2 feet and a quarter inch tall! Yes indeed I am a big girl!

These new stats put me in the 90th-96th percentile for babies my age. I'm not sure what that means, but Mommy and Daddy are sure happy about it. Our doctor is too. He says that I'll be a tall Spoon when I get older. Apparently, babies grow into their head circumference. My big noggin is what makes him think I'll be 5'11" or so when I'm older. Hee hee hee, I have no problem with that. Nope, nope.

Daddy Spoon and Mommy Spoon took a lot of pictures and even some video while I was there. You can see all of it below. I didn't know why at first. But I was having a good time. Working my legs with Daddy and being a wiggly-squiggly bug. But then I got my shots! Ouch, ouch, owie! The nurse stuck me in the legs! Three times! Owie! It hurt, and I cried. But Daddy was there to hold me and make me feel better. Then I got my first band-aids. Mommy put a bottle together for me too. And I know better than to complain when food is around!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have another bottle to conquer and diaper to destroy. Hee hee hee...






No comments:

Post a Comment