Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday United States!

Yay! Today is the birthday of the United States! I am so excited. I don't get to celebrate too many birthdays for countries, ya know. So today Mommy Spoon dressed me in a new outfit that our neighbors, the Mantzkes, gave us the other day. It is very patriotic. Daddy Spoon could not resist setting up a photo shoot with me. I think he likes taking pictures of me, don't you? Hee hee hee, I love my Daddy and Mommy Spoon. They take good care of me. So I don't mind giving them great photos like this one.
Happy birthday, United States! I'm off to go celebrate the holiday with relatives. Watch me steal the spotlight! Hee hee hee! You know I will!

2 comments:

  1. That is super cute. :) ~ Sarah, Keegan & Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww look at that face!!! she's such a cute little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete