Thursday, October 15, 2009

Unca J, Auntie Jet and Cousin AJ

Yay! Yesterday my cousin AJ came over to visit. I have too much fun when he is around. I like my cousin. It's always fun to see Unca J and Auntie Jet too. They like to pass me back and forth and figure out which of them can make me cry first. I like crying when I'm with Auntie Jet. Hee hee hee, don't tell her. It's a secret. I like to mess with her because she's too nice. It's too easy! Hee hee hee.

One of the fun things that AJ and I did was play together. He's sooo much fun to play with. Daddy Spoon took pictures while we were playing. I showed AJ some of the sweet moves I've learned while watching Miami Dolphin football games with Daddy. My stiff-arm is pretty good, don't you think? I also helped myself to some of AJ's bib. Well, AJ told me he didn't mind sharing. You can totally see how happy he is to let me take his bib. Can't you? Hee hee hee.

Unca J and Auntie Jet are a lot of fun. I like it when they come over with AJ. He is such a cool little guy. We all have too much fun together. We're a nice group, don't you think? I can't wait for the next time they come over. I'll have to practice more football moves for when they do!





1 comment:

  1. I love AJ's face when O is going after his bib. Too cute. I also love the pic of the six of you together. :)

    ReplyDelete