Thursday, October 1, 2009

Not a Single Dry Eye

I love my daughter. She is such a joy to my life, and being a father is an amazing experience. I'm thankful that I can be involved in her tiny, precious life.

Not everyone receives the same blessings though. Through friends down in Florida, I know of a family whose baby daughter is fighting a battle against a cancerous growth along her trachea. They have a group on Facebook for their daughter, Praying for Zara Marie Sanchez, so that people can add their prayers towards to healthy recovery of a beautiful baby.

They also have a video of baby Zara online, and every time I watch I'm unable to keep a single eye dry.
I hope that you will keep Zara and family in your prayers, as I consider it a privilege for me to be able to do so. -Daddy Spoon.

Zara @ Hospital from www.MyVideoandPhotos.com on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment