Monday, June 1, 2009

Inner Tubes and Outer Space

Hee hee hee, I'm an even bigger Baby Spoon today! Literally. The new diet that the good doctor put me on has helped me regain a lot of weight. Mommy Spoon says that I'm almost too big for her to carry. That makes me happy. I like being a big baby!
I also lost my umby cord. It fell off this morning while I was being a wiggly-squiggly bug. Mommy and Daddy just could not stop taking pictures of me. I feel like a model. :D Anyways, they tell me it will be an innie just like Mommy Spoon's but I think it may become an outie. We'll see. Either way, I now have a belly button!!!

Daddy Spoon likes to teach me the fine art of sticking out your tongue at people. I think I've learned this trick pretty well since the hospital!
And Mommy Spoon couldn't be more excited for my innie belly button. She says we can bond over this common ground and become new BFFs. (What is BFFs? Is that like BBQ? Help a Baby Spoon out here, I'm still learning these things...)
Does this pose make me a model Daddy? I think I've got that disinterested look down pretty well. We just need to work on my wardrobe. Hee hee hee. :D

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhh! So adorable!!!
    Cristy loves the Spoon Family and sends many hugs and kisses all the way from Miami :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are long-distance nonna's allowed to gush over what a BEAUTIFUL baby she is? i can't wait to give out hugs and kisses to my 4th gr'child - the only gr'daughter! t & n : how did the two of you make such a wonderful baby????

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love reading the blogs from baby spoon. She is absolutely adorable! Keep updating us!

    Mikey,Jen and Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I see pics of nat with opal and pics of tony with opal, but I wanna see pics of nat, tony and opal!! :)

    You guys are too cute. Hope you are able to get at least a lil bit of sleep.
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete