Friday, June 12, 2009

Birthdays are the Best

Hee hee hee, it was Daddy Spoon's birthday yesterday. We had a lot of fun celebrating his birthday. Mommy, Grandma and I gave Daddy a very nice gift -some new swim trunks. He can't wait to use them! The weather is nice too! :D

One of the other things that we did yesterday was shoot some studio photos for me! Here in the house! Daddy had wanted to do something pretty with the roses from around the house. So Mommy Spoon helped while Daddy took the photos. I think that Daddy and Mommy did a good job with me, don't you think?
Well, I think it's a safe thing to say that I'm one of Daddy's new favorite models. He is a good Daddy! I like how the rose petals are arranged too. I love my Daddy Spoon. He and Mommy take very good care of me! You can see more of the photos by visiting Daddy's blog here.

Last night we ended the day by watching the NBA Finals. Daddy Spoon is doing his best to get me excited about sports. We curled up in front of the TV to watch the Lakers win. The next game is on Sunday. I think I'm going to like this Daddy-Daughter time. Hee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment