Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sick little Punkins

Our poor Baby Spoon was sick last night. Mommy and I were woken up in the middle of the night by our Punkin's cries and found her miserable from a high temperature caused by who knows what. After Mommy comforted her with a bottle, I held Babykins in my lap until she started to fall back asleep.. only to toss her cookies all over me and the floor. Not the best way to solve things, but I'll chalk it up something a good father endures to take care of his precious little princess. When she was done, Bunkins and I hopped into the bathtub for a lukewarm bath/shower. Happily, that made her feel better. So today she and Mommy are staying home. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers, we all appreciate it of course! -Daddy Spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment