Monday, September 21, 2009

More Entertaining than TV

Daddy Spoon is so funny. He says that I am more entertaining than the TV. I don't know what this TV thing is, but I like that I'm better than it at making my Daddy happy.

I had such a fun day today. I went with Mommy and Daddy Spoon on a long car ride this morning. Moo Cow and I had the most serious of conversations. It was whether ruffles looked better in purple or pink. I spent a lot of time convincing Moo Cow that purple ruffles are better. Why purple? Well, I'm wearing purple today, silly! It took me so long that fell asleep and when I woke up I wasn't in the car anymore!

Daddy and I have had a good time together today. We played in all kinds of places and did all kinds of fun stuff. I got to go for walks and play on my freshly washed play quilt and even help Daddy stack some firewood. (I supervised) I've made sure to make all kinds of cute noises for Daddy and he loves it. I think that is why he says I'm more entertaining than TV. And with compliments like that, I know my hard work is very much appreciated. And with pictures like these, you know I'm definitely loved! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment